Want to assist the vulnerable?
Clutterbugs will pick up your unwanted items and distribute them to people and organisations who need it most. Every type of clothing from uniforms, jackets, socks & jocks through to blankets and linen can all be collected. It is then sorted and distributed to where it needs to go.
Through my own circumstances, I know what it’s like to be on the verge of losing everything. Getting down to the last twenty cents in my purse and the Final Notices stacking up, I was fortunate enough to be able to turn to my family for help. Without the support of my family, I would have lost my home and everything in it. Many people today are not lucky enough to have the help and support of their loved ones. I strongly believe, that if enough people care and are willing to help, we can make a difference in the lives of those who are struggling to stay afloat. Many people just need a helping hand to get them through the tough times. As long as the supply of donations continues to come in, I will be able to help those who need it most.
Items we distribute:
- Clothing – including uniforms, scarves, beanies, gloves, socks, underwear, shoes, belts, caps, bags & wallets
- Linen & Napery – Towels, sheets, face washers, tea towels & tablecloths
- Blankets and doonas
- Eco Bags
- Toys, games
- DVDs, CDs, Computer games
- Playstation, Wii, X-box
- Toiletries – lotions, perfumes, new soaps, shampoos etc
- Non-perishable items for food hampers
- Medical Supplies – Bandages, bandaids, steriwipes, Panadol, Epi Pens
- Jewellery – any type in any condition
- Spectacles and sunglasses and cases
- Pet toys, food and beds (not kennels)
- Mobile Phones and accessories
- Books – Children’s books or Christian books only – no magazines or reference books
- Iphones, Ipads, Laptops
Please no suitcases, cushions or pillows, hangers, electricals or bric-a-brac, picture frames, magazines, adult books, lever arch files, kitchen items, laundry baskets, mops and buckets or broken tubs.